Darwin Mazda provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from sales staff to management.
Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
To find out about our current vacancies, please contact our HR Department on (08) 8980 5500 or via the Enquiry Form.
Mazda Technicians - Multiple Opportunities
Darwin Mazda is a proud supplier of Mazda vehicles in Australia's Top End. Our brand new State-of-the-Art Mazda dealership has opened in Berrimah and has multiple opportunities available.
If you have an obsession with the automotive industry and an enthusiasm for delivering exceptional customer service, we want you to join our highly talented team. We currently have numerous Technician opportunities to join our Mazda dealership where an invigorating and rewarding career is waiting for you.
Working with one of the world's leading brands comes with a range of great benefits including - competitive salary packages, ongoing training and development and great work conditions along with associated Darwin Mazda Employee benefits.
We are keen to hear from people interested in taking their career to the next level in the following roles:
- Senior Technicians
- Master Technicians
The successful applicant must have:
- Automotive Technician trade qualification
- Mazda experience (not essential, but advantageous)
- Sound fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Ability to carry out vehicle repairs and/or maintenance
- Willingness to follow correct procedures and get it right the first time
- Good time management skills
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a cohesive team
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- General servicing and maintenance of vehicles
- Identifying and repairing technical issues
- Identifying Additional work required
- Correctly completing all work as per manufacture repair times
- Completing quality and timely work to meet customer needs
- Conducting quality checks on all work
We can offer you in return:
- Above-award rates
- Monthly technician’s bonus system
- A challenging role, that offers flexibility and work life balance
- Comprehensive product training and ongoing support
- A rewarding and stable career with an Australian owned business that has been in operation for over 30 years
These positions offer a rare opportunity to develop your career and be a part of shaping a brand-new dealership with a leading automotive industry dealership group.
Please apply by sending your resume via email to email@example.com or for more information, contact Ben Carberry, Service Manager on (08) 8980 5531 or complete the Enquiry Form.